Improve operational efficiency in your Cisco contact centre
by supercharging call transfers for your Agents and Supervisors.
Rapid Call Transfers for Cisco Contact Centres.
A typical call transfer in
Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX)
via the ‘Phone Book’ or ‘Manual Dial’
functions requires an agent or supervisor to perform
multiple clicks, provide keyboard input and
perform the transfer without visibility (presence) of
whether the transfer destination is available
before placing the call.
Unfortunately, this can result in:
- Poor Customer Experience with increased
call handle time
- Reduced productivity, multiplied as the number
of Agents and Supervisors increases
- Poor Agent and Supervisor (employee) experience,
leading to frustration and reduced job satisfaction
Introducing Peak Transfer for Cisco UCCX
Peak Transfer provides simplified, one-click warm or cold transfers with presence visibility of the call transfer destination (where available).
- One-click direct Warm (consult) or Cold Transfers
- Simplified User Experience
- Customisable button placement / groupings / colours / text
- Visibility of the queue/agents you wish to transfer to
- Native integration – no external servers required:
- Installed directly to your existing Cisco UCCX platform
- Native Cisco UCCX Reporting
- Native Cisco UCCX High Availability (HA)
- Included within Cisco UCCX upgrades and backups
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX)
10.x or greater (with Cisco Finesse)
- Modern web browser