Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) is an industry-leading, robust, secure solution for mid-sized contact centres with up to four-hundred (400) agents.
Unfortunately, for some organisations, Cisco UCCX provides limited at-a-glance visibility of required contact centre metrics. Available out-of-the-box real-time and historical reporting views are challenging for use with large, TV-based wallboard displays as well as for distributed agents and business stakeholder visibility.
A Cisco UCCX wallboard will provide clear, real-time Customer Experience visibility for:
- Agents, to enable management of individual performance
- Supervisors, enabling management of team performance
- Business stakeholders, to oversee customer experience and obtain data to inform business decisions
The most common contact centre queue metrics included within a UCCX wallboard view include:
- Calls Currently Waiting
- Longest Call Waiting
- Average Call Wait Time
- Calls Abandoned
- Calls Answered
- Agents Talking
- Agents Ready
- Agents Not Ready
The most common contact centre agent metrics included within a UCCX wallboard view include:
- Agent Name
- Agent Status
- Agent Extension
- Calls Handled
- Calls Unanswered
- Calls Transferred
- Talk Time
- Hold Time
- Which agent is predicted to receive the next call
In addition, a UCCX wallboard can also provide details for IT support staff in the event of an issue with an end-user, including:
- Network latency between the Agent to the UCCX server
- Network packet loss between the Agent and the UCCX server
- Cisco UCCX and Wallboard server performance information
A UCCX Wallboard should also support being visible in-office via large, TV type displays as well as within the Cisco Finesse interface or directly via a web browser for distributed users.
To meet the above requirements (and more) being requested by our clients, Peak Amplify created Peak Wallboard for Cisco UCCX. It allows our clients to:
- React to changing call volumes
- Maintain Grade of Service (GoS)
- Manage the performance of distributed teams
- Provide a great customer experience
For further information on Peak Wallboard for UCCX, schedule a call with our team or see our product page.
For further information on Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX), schedule a call with our team or see https://www.cisco.com/go/uccx.